Feedback, Punctuations and more

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Dear FlickType Team,
Using an iPhone seven with Latest French iOS, I notice that when flicking right after typing, it happens that the word is not correctly Spoken, even though it is correctly typed. Speech misses the first letter of the word,. And for example the, may be Pronounpronounced as he.A stranger thing I noticed Without being able to reproduce itThe sequence which Leeds to this behavior, is that sometimes when deleting a word, FlickType will say Beginning of Document, Even though I. Am in the middle of it.
Oh, one last thing I I. Forgot, Punctuations are no longer pronounced when flicking thropunctuations are no longer pronounced when flicking through them.
That’s it for now.
All the best,JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet