From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Luke Davis
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 6:05 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Hi Alan. Yes, answered earlier in the thread in my case--I turned everything
off there and back on, and also uninstalled the keyboard and installed it
again.

But Gordon's solution has worked in my case, though apparently not for
Paula.
They have changed the multi-way toggle of the next keyboard key in iOS 13,
at least on some devices, so that you have to double tap and slide in order
for it to work.

Luke
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019, Alan Lemly wrote:

Paula and Luke,

I apologize if you've already stated this but have you gone to Settings,
General, Keyboard, Keyboards, FlickType and confirmed that allow full access
is turned on? If yes, why not turn off full access, play around with
keyboard input, and then turn FlickType's full access back on?