Re: FlickType Container app not working on my iPhone 8

Luke Davis

There are definite annoyances in the dictionary interface.
Not the least of which is that it seems impossible to delete the last word alphabetically.
Also the no edit with select all for bulk deletion, and the rogue "insert" button for one of the words that shows up while swiping but not while dragging.

Given that this app is on a subscription model, there really should be some active development, or some way of contacting support directly with feature suggestions or serious problems.
The last update was one year ago according to the AppStore, which is not comforting.

Luke

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019, Gordon wrote:

Yeah I just deleted my dictionary. I wish we could select all and do in one sweep. But if you put some good music on you enjoy and get started, you can get
it done pretty fast.