Re: iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Luke Davis

Hi Alan. Yes, answered earlier in the thread in my case--I turned everything off there and back on, and also uninstalled the keyboard and installed it again.

But Gordon's solution has worked in my case, though apparently not for Paula. They have changed the multi-way toggle of the next keyboard key in iOS 13, at least on some devices, so that you have to double tap and slide in order for it to work.

Luke

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019, Alan Lemly wrote:

Paula and Luke,

I apologize if you've already stated this but have you gone to Settings, General, Keyboard, Keyboards, FlickType and confirmed that allow full access is turned on? If yes, why not turn off full access, play around with keyboard input, and then turn FlickType's full access back on?