Re: iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Chuck Dean

Hello everyone,
I have sent a notice to Kosta to a direct channel I have with him. I will see if he responds.

I haven’t heard anything from Kosta in months, I’m not sure what’s happening but I know he was having some great difficulties with his family earlier this year. I am hoping that he will still be supporting Fliktype, and hope that he will get back to us soon.

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:41 AM, Paula Page <fairyhugs@...> wrote:

Hi, yes I have done all that, but my FlickType container app doesn’t open either. I think I am going to just delete it, I don’t wish to subscribe to something that isn’t going to work, and doesn’t seem to be being developed now. Thank you for your help though.

Paula

On 19 Dec 2019, at 15:19, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Paula and Luke,

I apologize if you've already stated this but have you gone to Settings, General, Keyboard, Keyboards, FlickType and confirmed that allow full access is turned on? If yes, why not turn off full access, play around with keyboard input, and then turn FlickType's full access back on?