Re: iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Chuck Dean

Hello everyone,
I have sent a notice to Kosta to a direct channel I have with him. I will see if he responds.

I haven’t heard anything from Kosta in months, I’m not sure what’s happening but I know he was having some great difficulties with his family earlier this year. I am hoping that he will still be supporting Fliktype, and hope that he will get back to us soon.

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:41 AM, Paula Page <fairyhugs@...> wrote:

Hi, yes I have done all that, but my FlickType container app doesn’t open either. I think I am going to just delete it, I don’t wish to subscribe to something that isn’t going to work, and doesn’t seem to be being developed now. Thank you for your help though.

Paula

On 19 Dec 2019, at 15:19, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Paula and Luke,

I apologize if you've already stated this but have you gone to Settings, General, Keyboard, Keyboards, FlickType and confirmed that allow full access is turned on? If yes, why not turn off full access, play around with keyboard input, and then turn FlickType's full access back on?   

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paula Page
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:09 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

I have had exactly the same problem, tried everything to sort it out, but I can�t seem to, so have given up with FlickType, sadly.

Paula

On 18 Dec 2019, at 21:30, Luke Davis <newanswertech@...> wrote:

?After update to iOS 13.3, Flicktype still doesn't work system wide.

I removed and re-installed the app, and still it does not work.

I can change keyboard to imoji. After that, the next keyboard button says "Flicktype", but when I tap it, it just goes back to the English keyboard.
In fact, it still announces "next keyboard: flicktype", but if I actually read the button, it isn't Flicktype, but either Imoji or English.

And yet some of you are having success on iOS 13.3? What are your settings?

Luke

Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.