Re: iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Luke Davis

Thanks Chuck, but that was the first thing I tried when I noticed it not working.
Have done so at every new trouble shooting step since then, just in case.
It definitely claims to see my annual subscription, and all of the keyboard options under settings are still there, but the keyboard never appears.

Luke

On Wed, 18 Dec 2019, Chuck Dean wrote:

Hello Luke,
Did you try to restore your purchase in the container app?
After I updated to one of the 13.1 build, for some reason Fliktype didn’t recognize that I had purchased the subscription.
I went into the container app, double tap an upgrade, and in the upper right hand corner is a button that says restore. When it came back, it said that I
had already subscribe to the app, but then the app worked.
Try it, it may work.