Re: iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Chuck Dean

Hello Luke,
Did you try to restore your purchase in the container app?
After I updated to one of the 13.1 build, for some reason Fliktype didn’t recognize that I had purchased the subscription.
I went into the container app, double tap an upgrade, and in the upper right hand corner is a button that says restore. When it came back, it said that I had already subscribe to the app, but then the app worked.
Try it, it may work.

On Dec 18, 2019, at 3:09 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

I haven't found any issues with flick type on IOS 13.3, and I use it every single day.

On 12/18/2019 3:17 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
After update to iOS 13.3, Flicktype still doesn't work system wide.

I removed and re-installed the app, and still it does not work.

I can change keyboard to imoji. After that, the next keyboard button says "Flicktype", but when I tap it, it just goes back to the English keyboard.
In fact, it still announces "next keyboard: flicktype", but if I actually read the button, it isn't Flicktype, but either Imoji or English.

And yet some of you are having success on iOS 13.3? What are your settings?

Luke