Re: iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Luke Davis

After update to iOS 13.3, Flicktype still doesn't work system wide.

I removed and re-installed the app, and still it does not work.

I can change keyboard to imoji. After that, the next keyboard button says "Flicktype", but when I tap it, it just goes back to the English keyboard.
In fact, it still announces "next keyboard: flicktype", but if I actually read the button, it isn't Flicktype, but either Imoji or English.

And yet some of you are having success on iOS 13.3? What are your settings?

Luke