Re: iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Chuck Dean

Hello Daniel,
I updated to iOS 13.3. Everything seems to be working well. As I said before, the only problem I’ve been having with Fliktype is in the native mail app, when I need to move TThe cursor around, the two finger, and three finger swipes left and right does not seem to move the cursor well, and it loses focus. However I use the rotor to select words and then flick with my finger to insert the cursor where I need it.

Otherwise it seems to be working well and everything else!

On Dec 14, 2019, at 4:45 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi Chuck, that's good to know. It'll be interesting to hear your findings with 13.3

Keep us all posted.

Regards

Daniel

On 14 Dec 2019, at 23:37, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,
I’m not sure. I actually canceled subscription. Forgot to unsubscribe to the list. Hope you get positive results.
Best,
JP

On Dec 14, 2019, at 3:29 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Daniel,
I have an updated to 13.3 yet, I probably will tonight, but so far Fliktype is working well in all apps in the previous build.
The only app I have any problem in is the native iOS mail app, we’re moving the cursor with the three finger or two finger swipes doesn’t seem to work well. However, if I tap on the text above and use the rotor I can get around fine.
Once I Update I will report back.

On Dec 14, 2019, at 1:26 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi all, with the subject line of my message being the topic. It is my understanding that the flicktype container works quite well on the latest version of ios. Heel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

However, how is the state of using the keyboard across the operating system as a whole and typing in applications. Is it more reliable now or are there still problems with 13.3 and the FlickType keyboard?

Thanks in advance for any feedback, positive or negative in sharing your experiences with the keyboard. I  know, one shouldn't get attached to an application but I can't help it in this case. I rely on it too much for my typing needs.☺️

Daniel