iOS 13.3 and flicktype across the system

Daniel McGee

Hi all, with the subject line of my message being the topic. It is my understanding that the flicktype container works quite well on the latest version of ios. Heel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

However, how is the state of using the keyboard across the operating system as a whole and typing in applications. Is it more reliable now or are there still problems with 13.3 and the FlickType keyboard?

Thanks in advance for any feedback, positive or negative in sharing your experiences with the keyboard. I know, one shouldn't get attached to an application but I can't help it in this case. I rely on it too much for my typing needs.☺️

Daniel