From: <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of George Cham <George.cham@...>
Reply to: "hello@flicktype.groups.io" <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, 06 November 2019 at 22:29
To: "hello@flicktype.groups.io" <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Beta expiring soon

CAUTION - EXTERNAL SENDER - Please be careful when opening links and attachments. Nedbank - IT Information Security Department (ISD)

Hi,

My gut instinct is that FlickType is dead,

Even though the developer has had issues of the last couple of months, I would’ve thought that and email from the developer by now would have told us what was going on.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS