Re: Beta expiring soon

Chuck Dean

Hello everyone,
I’ve been doing beta testing and four different apps for about a year now. I have never heard anything at all from any of the other apps. I sent feedback weekly, and I get no response whatsoever! Kosta is the only person who is ever responded to any of my feedback. Perhaps he started a president that is unprecedented!

The App Store version of FlickType runs very well in most apps. The only app that I’ve had problems with is in the native iOS mail app, and it still types well, but moving around with the three finger and two finger swipe left and right is difficult. Otherwise the app is working fine. If you want to continue to use FlickType I highly suggest that you download the App Store version, I did this at least a month ago.

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Nov 6, 2019, at 2:01 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hello all,
At this point, I’m inclined to agree with George. Sad, but actions would support this logic.
Thankfully slide to type is a huge improvement I’ve Apple’s standard keyboard. I will always be grateful for Fleksy and FlickType rebirth.
Best,
JP

On Nov 6, 2019, at 12:27 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi,
My gut instinct is that FlickType is dead,
Even though the developer has had issues of the last couple of months, I would’ve thought that and email from the developer by now would have told us what was going on.

Kind Regards,
George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:50:46 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Beta expiring soon

It will still work though, but if you have to uninstall it for any reason, you won’t be able to get it back again.

Paula

> On 6 Nov 2019, at 18:12, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> For those who are still on the beta version of the app, just a heads up it'll b expiring in a few hours time.
>
> So, unless a new build comes out  between now and the  hours it is set to expire, you may want to consider installing the app store version again.
>
> Thought everyone should know, in case you were still on beta and wondered why flicktype wasn't working anymore.☺️
>
>
>

Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.