Re: Beta expiring soon

Chuck Dean

Hello everyone,
I’ve been doing beta testing and four different apps for about a year now. I have never heard anything at all from any of the other apps. I sent feedback weekly, and I get no response whatsoever! Kosta is the only person who is ever responded to any of my feedback. Perhaps he started a president that is unprecedented!

The App Store version of FlickType runs very well in most apps. The only app that I’ve had problems with is in the native iOS mail app, and it still types well, but moving around with the three finger and two finger swipe left and right is difficult. Otherwise the app is working fine. If you want to continue to use FlickType I highly suggest that you download the App Store version, I did this at least a month ago.

On Nov 6, 2019, at 2:01 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hello all,
At this point, I’m inclined to agree with George. Sad, but actions would support this logic.
Thankfully slide to type is a huge improvement I’ve Apple’s standard keyboard. I will always be grateful for Fleksy and FlickType rebirth.
Best,
JP

On Nov 6, 2019, at 12:27 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi,
My gut instinct is that FlickType is dead,
Even though the developer has had issues of the last couple of months, I would’ve thought that and email from the developer by now would have told us what was going on.

Kind Regards,
George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS