Re: Any improvements with iOS 13.1.3 update and the FlickType keyboard?

Chuck Dean

😎 Cool Beans! 👍 

Chuck  (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Oct 16, 2019, at 6:17 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

We had beta 3 of 13.2 drop earlier today and flick type is working perfectly with that as well. So everything is looking good. I would think that 13.2 would be out by the end of the month since we're on beta 3 now and things seem to be coming along nicely.

On 10/16/2019 7:48 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:

Thanks for the comments. I believe I'll stick with iOS 12.4.1 until iOS 13.2 is officially released.

Alan Lemly

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shawn Krasniuk via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 12:31 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Any improvements with iOS 13.1.3 update and the FlickType keyboard?

I don't think you'll see anything until iOS 13.2 which is still in beta. You're welcome though to install the beta on your phone if you're that impatient for it.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters or my new group, Mac Users And Newbies? Send me a private email with your contact information and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Oct 16, 2019, at 12:00 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Allen,

I just updated to iOS 13.1.3.

No, Fliktype is still broken. I tried replying to this email and I still don’t get any voice feedback from Fliktype. I also tried it in a search field, and in my notes, and I am getting no voice feedback whatsoever.

Evidently, this is not the update we have been waiting for.  

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Oct 16, 2019, at 9:20 AM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Hi List,

I'm curious whether those of you using FlickType and iOS 13.x have updated to yesterday's iOS 13.1.3 release and can comment on whether the previous issues with the FlickType keyboard, VoiceOver, and iOS 13 have been improved or resolved.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Alan Lemly

Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.