Re: Any improvements with iOS 13.1.3 update and the FlickType keyboard?

Chuck Dean

😎 Cool Beans! 👍

On Oct 16, 2019, at 6:17 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

We had beta 3 of 13.2 drop earlier today and flick type is working perfectly with that as well. So everything is looking good. I would think that 13.2 would be out by the end of the month since we're on beta 3 now and things seem to be coming along nicely.

On 10/16/2019 7:48 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:

Thanks for the comments. I believe I'll stick with iOS 12.4.1 until iOS 13.2 is officially released.

Alan Lemly