Re: Any improvements with iOS 13.1.3 update and the FlickType keyboard?

Chuck Dean

Hello Allen,
I just updated to iOS 13.1.3.
No, Fliktype is still broken. I tried replying to this email and I still don’t get any voice feedback from Fliktype. I also tried it in a search field, and in my notes, and I am getting no voice feedback whatsoever.

Evidently, this is not the update we have been waiting for.

On Oct 16, 2019, at 9:20 AM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Hi List,

I'm curious whether those of you using FlickType and iOS 13.x have updated to yesterday's iOS 13.1.3 release and can comment on whether the previous issues with the FlickType keyboard, VoiceOver, and iOS 13 have been improved or resolved.

Thanks in advance for your comments.