Re: Great news!

Chuck Dean

Hello Diane,
The container app is the Fliktype app. If you hold down on your home button and when Siri comes on ask her to open Fliktype, it will open the container app.

Simply go to the bottom and select type, double tap this button, and a text field will come up. Now you can type with Fliktype, and once you are done you can export it to email, or messages, or other apps by using the export button in the upper right hand corner. You may need to play with this for a little while, there are other settings under the settings buttons which allow you to set up Fliktype so that once you close the app it will automatically Cut the text so you can pasted into other fields.

On Oct 11, 2019, at 9:48 AM, Diane Spencer via Groups.Io <dianestrek@...> wrote:

Hello.
What container app? How do I access it? The only container I know is in r o t a And I don't know how you get into that
Diane Spencer

On 10 Oct 2019, at 23:22, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

😎 Cool Beans! 👍
That’s good news! I have been using the container app, primarily, and it works great. Actually, I am surprised How easily I can edit my posts and emails, before sending them to the clients. It works great!
I think I will continue to use the container app in conjunction with FlickType in other text fields once it is repaired.

On Oct 10, 2019, at 2:56 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

I just downloaded IOS 13.2 beta 2 and guess what? Flick type works as it always had. This is something to get excited about on this Thursday afternoon as we await our cold front. Things are beginning to look more stable like 12.4.1 did all the way through the OS.