Re: Great news!

JP Shandra

Hello Diane,
The container is in the flicktype app. If you’re running 13.1 it has better functionality then while in other apps.
Best,
JP

On Oct 11, 2019, at 9:48 AM, Diane Spencer via Groups.Io <dianestrek@...> wrote:

Hello.
What container app? How do I access it? The only container I know is in r o t a And I don't know how you get into that
Diane Spencer

On 10 Oct 2019, at 23:22, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

😎 Cool Beans! 👍
That’s good news! I have been using the container app, primarily, and it works great. Actually, I am surprised How easily I can edit my posts and emails, before sending them to the clients. It works great!
I think I will continue to use the container app in conjunction with FlickType in other text fields once it is repaired.

On Oct 10, 2019, at 2:56 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

I just downloaded IOS 13.2 beta 2 and guess what? Flick type works as it always had. This is something to get excited about on this Thursday afternoon as we await our cold front. Things are beginning to look more stable like 12.4.1 did all the way through the OS.