Re: Great news!

Juliette Swiler <juliette.swiler@...>

I love to use flick type in third-party apps. I just wish it didn’t make that sound every time I touch the screen before I lift my finger. Don’t see a way to disable this sound.

On Oct 10, 2019, at 5:22 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

😎 Cool Beans! 👍
That’s good news! I have been using the container app, primarily, and it works great. Actually, I am surprised How easily I can edit my posts and emails, before sending them to the clients. It works great!
I think I will continue to use the container app in conjunction with FlickType in other text fields once it is repaired.

On Oct 10, 2019, at 2:56 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

I just downloaded IOS 13.2 beta 2 and guess what? Flick type works as it always had. This is something to get excited about on this Thursday afternoon as we await our cold front. Things are beginning to look more stable like 12.4.1 did all the way through the OS.