Re: Great news!

JP Shandra

Hello all,
I can also confirm that the 13.2 beta has brought back Flicktype's functionality. Its the smallest things to be grateful for. 😂
If I'm lucky.... My issues with ending calls will be resolved as well
YAY FlickType!!!
Cheers,
JP

On Oct 10, 2019, at 8:31 PM, Srikanth Kanuri via Groups.Io <sri615=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

It’s working as usual. It’s a great news.
On 11-Oct-2019, at 3:26 AM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

I just downloaded IOS 13.2 beta 2 and guess what? Flick type works as it always had. This is something to get excited about on this Thursday afternoon as we await our cold front. Things are beginning to look more stable like 12.4.1 did all the way through the OS.