Re: Any better results with FlickType keyboard and iOS 13.1.2?

Harry Bell

I’m running iOS 13.1.2 and, although FlickType wprls mostly fine, it does not announce every word after swiping right at the end of the word typed. It seems random but happens regularly - fortunately, I can make out on the screen that the word has been e termed despite the utter silence!
Harry

On 6 Oct 2019, at 00:33, Paula Page <fairyhugs@...> wrote:

It’s working fine for me in iOS 13.1 .2, at least no different from iOS 13.1.

Paula

On 5 Oct 2019, at 20:24, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Alan,
FlickType is broken in iOS 13.1.2!
My iPhone updated without asking me and now I can not use FlickType in other apps.
Flicktype in the container app works perfectly. This is what I am using to type this email.
My advice... Do not update!

On Oct 5, 2019, at 9:57 AM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Hi List,

I've delayed updating from iOS 12.4.1 to iOS 13.x due to issues with third party keyboards and Voiceover users. Now that iOS is on its fourth iteration since September 19th can anyone running iOS 13.1.2 comment on your results with it and FlickType?

I need to start learning iOS 13 but as I do most of my iPhone input with FlickType, I'm not ready to sacrifice that functionality if FlickType still isn't working with the latest iOS 13 release.

Thanks in advance.