Re: Any better results with FlickType keyboard and iOS 13.1.2?

On Oct 5, 2019, at 4:33 PM, Paula Page <fairyhugs@...> wrote:

It’s working fine for me in iOS 13.1 .2, at least no different from iOS 13.1.

Paula

On 5 Oct 2019, at 20:24, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Alan,
FlickType is broken in iOS 13.1.2!
My iPhone updated without asking me and now I can not use FlickType in other apps.
Flicktype in the container app works perfectly. This is what I am using to type this email.
My advice... Do not update!

On Oct 5, 2019, at 9:57 AM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Hi List,

I've delayed updating from iOS 12.4.1 to iOS 13.x due to issues with third party keyboards and Voiceover users. Now that iOS is on its fourth iteration since September 19th can anyone running iOS 13.1.2 comment on your results with it and FlickType?

I need to start learning iOS 13 but as I do most of my iPhone input with FlickType, I'm not ready to sacrifice that functionality if FlickType still isn't working with the latest iOS 13 release.

Thanks in advance.

Alan Lemly

Are you using the app version of FlickType or are you actually in text fields such as a Google search or typing in notes?

The app version or what’s known as the container app is working excellent! The problem is with typing into text fields in various other apps, the words typed are not spoken when flicking right.