Any better results with FlickType keyboard and iOS 13.1.2?

Hi List,

I've delayed updating from iOS 12.4.1 to iOS 13.x due to issues with third party keyboards and Voiceover users. Now that iOS is on its fourth iteration since September 19th can anyone running iOS 13.1.2 comment on your results with it and FlickType?

I need to start learning iOS 13 but as I do most of my iPhone input with FlickType, I'm not ready to sacrifice that functionality if FlickType still isn't working with the latest iOS 13 release.

Thanks in advance.