Re: FlickType question or suggestion

Many warnings went out over the internet informing everyone usingThird party keyboards would have problems with iOS thirteen point one. This is an Apple problem, however Kosta is trying to find a fix. .  I I didn't upgrade to iOS thirteen point one because flicktype Is More important to me.

On Sep 27, 2019, at 1:29 PM, Maurice Peret <mauriceperet@...> wrote:

What is going on with FlickType? Ever since I upgraded to iOS 13.11, flicktype does not speak anymore when I input text. I subscribe to this app because I find it extraordinarily easy to input text this way but if it doesn’t speak it’s unusable

Maurice  Peret, NOMCT

Chairman, Committee on Automobile & Pedestrian Safety
National Federation of the Blind
Mobile/Text: 804.928.4015