Re: FlickType question or suggestion

David Speck

If you would like for us to make the decision for you, cancel the subscription. There you go. It sounds like you were expecting an overnight fix. Obviously that’s not going to happen.
Have a great day.

On Sep 27, 2019, at 5:03 PM, Maurice Peret <mauriceperet@...> wrote:

The well publicized messages to which you refer also said these problems would be corrected with further iterations of iOS 13, e.g. 13.1. Thank you for alerting me to stay informed, not a correct assumption on your part. My question is should I wait or suspend my subscription to FlickType
?
Maurice Peret, NOMCT

Chairman, Committee on Automobile & Pedestrian Safety
National Federation of the Blind
Mobile/Text: 804.928.4015

On Sep 27, 2019, at 16:51, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Maurice,

The problem with iOS third party keyboards including FlickType and iOS 13 has been well publicized. It is up to you to stay informed and not upgrade to a major iOS release if it's going to cause problems with the apps you use. In fact, Kosta posted a message on this list about the problem with iOS 13 and FlickType.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maurice Peret
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 3:30 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] FlickType question or suggestion

What is going on with FlickType? Ever since I upgraded to iOS 13.11, flicktype does not speak anymore when I input text. I subscribe to this app because I find it extraordinarily easy to input text this way but if it doesn t speak it s unusable

Maurice Peret, NOMCT

Chairman, Committee on Automobile & Pedestrian Safety National Federation of the Blind
Mobile/Text: 804.928.4015

Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.