Re: FlickType question or suggestion

Well, messages that say something will be corrected in the future are guesswork until the upgrade comes out and the correction is confirmed. You should cancel your FlickType subscription if the value you receive from it doesn't meet its cost and only you can answer that.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maurice Peret
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 4:03 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] FlickType question or suggestion

The well publicized messages to which you refer also said these problems would be corrected with further iterations of iOS 13, e.g. 13.1. Thank you for alerting me to stay informed, not a correct assumption on your part. My question is should I wait or suspend my subscription to FlickType ?
Maurice Peret, NOMCT

Chairman, Committee on Automobile & Pedestrian Safety National Federation of the Blind
Mobile/Text: 804.928.4015

On Sep 27, 2019, at 16:51, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

?Maurice,

The problem with iOS third party keyboards including FlickType and iOS 13 has been well publicized. It is up to you to stay informed and not upgrade to a major iOS release if it's going to cause problems with the apps you use. In fact, Kosta posted a message on this list about the problem with iOS 13 and FlickType.