Re: FlickType question or suggestion

Maurice,

The problem with iOS third party keyboards including FlickType and iOS 13 has been well publicized. It is up to you to stay informed and not upgrade to a major iOS release if it's going to cause problems with the apps you use. In fact, Kosta posted a message on this list about the problem with iOS 13 and FlickType.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maurice Peret
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 3:30 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] FlickType question or suggestion

What is going on with FlickType? Ever since I upgraded to iOS 13.11, flicktype does not speak anymore when I input text. I subscribe to this app because I find it extraordinarily easy to input text this way but if it doesn t speak it s unusable

Maurice Peret, NOMCT

Chairman, Committee on Automobile & Pedestrian Safety National Federation of the Blind
Mobile/Text: 804.928.4015