Apple is working on a fix with third party keyboards. There is a couple bugs currently. Full access and permissions are known issues. Apple posted on support page. No update release date given. HTH
Best,
JP

On Sep 24, 2019, at 5:19 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

I was hoping for better results with 13.1 since it worked so well in 13. But yeah hang on to 12.4.1.
On 9/24/2019 6:44 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:
Gordon,

Thanks for this update. Since I type a lot of names that have to be spelled out and not speaking the letter makes it unusable for that purpose, I'll be stikcking with iOS 12.4.1 until I hear definitively that FlickType is working with iOS 13.x as it always has with earlier iOS versions.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gordon
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 4:48 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Flick Type works for the most part

So I got IOS 13.1 and flick type does work for typing. It will not spell words, repeat what you delete or announce the letter you're on if you're having to manually type something out. So you have to pay a little closer attention, but it does still work. So maybe it wont be difficult to fix since there's only a few things that aren't working. I really hope it can be fixed because I really value this keyboard and use it constantly.