Test message to Flicktype subgroups and former group address

Hi List,

I'm still learning about subgroups on Groups.io but I'm testing sending a
message to the new alpha and beta subgroups Kosta wrote about earlier today.
I'm not sure if we have to join these subgroups or if everyone already in
the main FlickType group was automatically added. I also am unclear why the
former flicktype@groups.io address no longer works since it was the master
group but Kosta's message below seems to imply that general group messages
should go to hello@flicktype.groups.io which sounds like another subgroup.
This test message was sent to the three subgroups of alpha, beta, and hello
in the To: field and to the original main group of flicktype in the CC:
field in order to see what happens.