Re: Flick Type works for the most part

Moritz Grandjean

Hi.

Yeah I also hope this one receives an update with aditional languages for the keyboard, the few times I write English on the phone it's not very viable to pay a subscription to the keyboard.

Regards

Am 9/25/2019 um 1:23 AM schrieb Gordon:

I really hope so. The message he posted to this group a couple of weeks ago didn't seem all that encouraging to me. I know life throws a lot of curve balls, but I didn't think he really had the time or desire to do much with the keyboard based on that message.

On 9/24/2019 6:19 PM, Chuck Dean wrote:
Hello Gordon,
FlickType will be fixed. Kosta is dedicated to keeping this keyboard Alive and well. He is going through a rough patch right now, but I am fully confident in FlickType👍

On Sep 24, 2019, at 2:48 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

So I got IOS 13.1 and flick type does work for typing. It will not spell words, repeat what you delete or announce the letter you're on if you're having to manually type something out. So you have to pay a little closer attention, but it does still work. So maybe it wont be difficult to fix since there's only a few things that aren't working. I really hope it can be fixed because I really value this keyboard and use it constantly.