Re: Flick Type works for the most part

Chuck Dean

Hello Gordon,
FlickType will be fixed. Kosta is dedicated to keeping this keyboard Alive and well. He is going through a rough patch right now, but I am fully confident in FlickType👍

On Sep 24, 2019, at 2:48 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

So I got IOS 13.1 and flick type does work for typing. It will not spell words, repeat what you delete or announce the letter you're on if you're having to manually type something out. So you have to pay a little closer attention, but it does still work. So maybe it wont be difficult to fix since there's only a few things that aren't working. I really hope it can be fixed because I really value this keyboard and use it constantly.