Re: Annual subscription

JP Shandra

Hey Guys,
Yes, I've used in Apple Music, Spotify, Target, and Safari. I haven't tried in any financial apps. They sometimes don't work anyways. I haven't had any issues so far.
Benny, I haven't used Classic in a very long time. I'm using the latest FlickType release from the app store. Hope that helps.
Best,
JP

On Sep 19, 2019, at 2:13 PM, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:

Are you using FlickType Classic or regular FlickType? Thanks.

On Sep 19, 2019, at 3:04 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hey All,
The app version of FlickType is working just fine on the 13 release. I have been using it for the past couple of hours with no issues.
Happy to know that I shouldn't have any problems setting up new phone tomorrow, and not have to give up on FlickType for the moment.
Just letting those who were worried about the update know. Good luck!!
Best,
JP

On Sep 15, 2019, at 4:24 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

It announces the word for me when I flick right and all in all it seems to work OK whenever I used it to type a bit of straight text.