Re: Annual subscription

It announces the word for me when I flick right and all in all it seems to work OK whenever I used it to type a bit of straight text.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gordon
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2019 10:25 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Flick type will work on IOS 13.1 beta 3 for the most part. But it will not say the word you typed when you flick to the right to space: nor will it say what you've deleted if you flick left. That's what I noticed for the short time I had it yesterday.

On 9/14/2019 11:05 PM, Chuck Dean wrote:

Is voiceover working with flicktype and other third party keyboards.

This is my main concern.

On Sep 14, 2019, at 8:07 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I have no issues of Voiceover being sluggish in any way on my iPhone 8 with the iOS 13.1 beta. If anything everything feels a bit faster, e.g. opening apps, bring up the app switcher etc.