Re: Annual subscription

Eileen Misrahi

Hello Kostla and Ashley,

As others have stated already, I want to thank you for all of your hard work in developing this keyboard for the blind community in resolving the task of word processing on the iPhone. It has definitely improved my ability to compose and respond to all types of tasks. Family and health always comes first. So Ashley, you are in my thoughts for a speedy recovery. You need to get your strength back to tackle and balance the responsibilities of being mom and work.

On another note, a heads up from another developer warning not to upgrade to iOS 13.1. He has heard from multiple sources that VoiceOver is the bug that will not work with 3rd party keyboards. He stated that his app is working just fine, but not VoiceOver.

Again, I wish all the best to both of you and you have my total support.

Warmest regards,