Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Rob Whyte <fudge@...>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 8:10:10 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>

thoughtful message

Warm regards Rob Whyte JAWS certified 2018
On 13/9/19 7:56 pm, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
Ashley and Kosta,
Even if the project has to stop now, you will have my everlasting gratitude for what you’ve done. I wonder if a subsidy would be possible for your  project.
All the Best to the whole family.
JPR

Le 13 sept. 2019 à 11:40, George Cham <George.cham@...> a écrit :

judging from what costa has     just said in his email, don’t expect FlickType to be updated in the near future.
I      can understand that ashley   has not been well, and the subscription amount has not been large.

Kind Regards,

George Cham
Get Outlook for iOS