Re: Annual subscription

Chuck,

I'm with you on the not updating option until iOS 13 works with third party keyboards and especially FlickType. I do 95% of the input on my iPhone using FlickType.

Alan Lemly

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:01 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

So, what should we all do?

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!

I really hope you can work something out.

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.