Re: Annual subscription

Interestingly enough if I do bring up Flicktype when, for example, typing an email message, it works pretty well for me for basic typing. I am not a power user so maybe I am not qualified to say too much, but I just typed some text, it was responsive, predictions worked just fine and a swipe up dismissed the keyboard when I was done.

I can see how it is not possible to really make a living by charging a few hundred people $12 a year, if Flicktype had ten thousand users who paid that maybe it would be a bit different, but even then if Kosta and Ashley were to do this fulltime a hundred thousand a year for 2 people is barely a year’s worth of an average income especially since Apple keeps 30% of the $12 you pay for Flicktype. As for those like Chuck who would be willing to pay $10 a month, they are probably few and far between, I doubt there would be a hundred people who are willing to spend that much.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:15 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Hi

I plan to update to  iOS 13. I wish you and your family well.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 11:07 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

I’m upgrading in the morning. Even if I’m forced to use stock keyboard for foreseen future. Phone is 3yrs old and need more GB.

JP

On Sep 12, 2019, at 8:00 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

So, what should we all do?

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!

I really hope you can work something out.

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.