Re: Annual subscription

Jessica D

Hi
I plan to update to  iOS 13. I wish you and your family well.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 11:07 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

I’m upgrading in the morning. Even if I’m forced to use stock keyboard for foreseen future. Phone is 3yrs old and need more GB.
JP

On Sep 12, 2019, at 8:00 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
So, what should we all do?

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!
I really hope you can work something out.

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.