Re: Annual subscription

JP Shandra

I’m upgrading in the morning. Even if I’m forced to use stock keyboard for foreseen future. Phone is 3yrs old and need more GB.
JP

On Sep 12, 2019, at 8:00 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I do not know about anyone else, but I do not plan to update to iOS 13 until I hear that flicktype, and all other third party keyboards are compatible.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
So, what should we all do?

I greatly appreciate your hard work, and having access to Flicktype, especially on the watch is amazing!
I really hope you can work something out.

I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but iOS 13 is coming out next Thursday.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Tangela M. <tangela.m.m@...> wrote:

I would be willing to increase my monthly/yearly payment to keep this alive, if that ends up being an option others would also agree to.