Re: Annual subscription

Chuck Dean

Hello everyone,
I just got an email from kosta. He will be sending out an email either today or tomorrow.

On Sep 11, 2019, at 1:22 PM, Alex Stone <alexstone87@...> wrote:

Yes, I seem to remember hearing that, but I’d forgotten about it.
On 11 Sep 2019, at 21:07, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...> wrote:

Hello All,
I wanted to read all the posts before responding. If my memory serves me correct, Kostla was performing an entire rebuild of the app. At one point, they were requesting features and a priority of them to be developed. There was a long laundry list of them. I'm not making excuses for the lack of communication here. It would be nice to have a current update of the app. Remember, we are a small community that is supporting this app and the developer to maintain and upgrade it.

Thanks for listening.