Re: Annual subscription

Alex Stone

Yes, I seem to remember hearing that, but I’d forgotten about it.

On 11 Sep 2019, at 21:07, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...> wrote:

Hello All,
I wanted to read all the posts before responding. If my memory serves me correct, Kostla was performing an entire rebuild of the app. At one point, they were requesting features and a priority of them to be developed. There was a long laundry list of them. I'm not making excuses for the lack of communication here. It would be nice to have a current update of the app. Remember, we are a small community that is supporting this app and the developer to maintain and upgrade it.

Thanks for listening.