Re: Annual subscription

JP Shandra

Hello,
Yes, last update was a little more than a month ago. Beta 4.4. Not much was said about it. Just that it released. Along with Test Flight notification.
A few reported issues within first week or so. Other than that... *crickets*.
Best,
JP

On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:55 AM, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:

If I recall correctly, the last 2 beta releases had no added features, only bug fixes and were released just prior to the expiration of the previous beta.

On Sep 11, 2019, at 11:42 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

A beta update was released 33 days ago.

On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:26 AM, Alan Robbins <arobbin2@...> wrote:

Personally, I don’t believe any work has been happening or we would hear something or see new beta versions. If changes were being made I certainly think they would say or how would folks know? My feeling is the app is probably going away through attrition.

Al