Re: Annual subscription

Chuck Dean

Me too.
That is the advantage of the monthly subscription, I can opt out at any time.👍

On Sep 11, 2019, at 5:16 AM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

Yeah it works fine on my end too. I just hope that it will continue to work on IOS 13. I'll continue my subscription as long as the app works.

On 9/11/2019 7:10 AM, Chuck Dean wrote:
On the other hand, I am using the app store version of FlickType which is working perfectly so at this time there is no need for an update.
I have never received any email from any other app about its development, including those I have been a beta tester for.
Currently I am beta testing the NFB Newsline app and I get no communication from them other than what I receive through Test Flight.

On Sep 11, 2019, at 3:53 AM, Alan Robbins <arobbin2@...> wrote:

Agreed, the whole new baby thing is getting old. If you are going to run a business and have a family you need to do both.

On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:50 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

If they wants people to continue/renew their subscriptions they better post a little update and somewhat of a roadmap as to their intentions. My subscription renewal is also coming up and with Apple’s slide keyboard I have a feeling one can learn to become pretty efficient as well and it requires neither a subscription nor the installation of a third-party keyboard.