Re: Annual subscription

JP Shandra

Hello All,
This is also something I’ve been considering. Communication has become nonexistent by email. I don’t expect constant updates, but a brief update maybe once a month.
I appreciate this app. Along with the dedication from Kosta and Ashley. However, I’m not on social media to do update communication. That won’t be changing.
My annual renewal is Oct. 16th. Would be nice to know the current and further vision on the platform.
Best,
JP

On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:43 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I agree completely

On Sep 11, 2019, at 7:29 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
I understand that Kosta is communicating through social media, but I haven't heard anything from kosta in many months. I wish they would start communicating through the email process as before for those of us who do not tweet or face.

On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:14 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Is FlickType out of business because I need to decide if I want to renew my annual subscription?