Re: Annual subscription

I understand that Kosta is communicating through social media, but I haven't heard anything from kosta in many months. I wish they would start communicating through the email process as before for those of us who do not tweet or face.

On Sep 10, 2019, at 4:14 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Is FlickType out of business because I need to decide if I want to renew my annual subscription?