Re: IOS 13 supported

Maria Reyes

Currently, it works fine with iOS 13

Want to join my WhatsApp group, VIP Apple Users? Email me privately with your contact information and I will happily add you.
blindathlete10@...

On Jun 30, 2019, at 3:06 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi, when IOS 13 gets released in the autumn, will FlickType be able to run on the new OS as it currently stands? Or better yet, support IOS 13.

It's an invaluable productivity tool for me and I would hate to see development limp behind. Still going to pay my:    subscription though when that comes around because I still want to fund development as I believe in the product!

Happy typing to all!

Daniel