Re: FlickType Keyboard, Version 4.4 (225), Expires in 7 days

First, I wouldn't worry... Kosta is probably aware of the beta deadline and will do what ever is needed.
I would wait until the last day before doing anything.
However, if he is overwhelmed with diapers you can simply go to the app store and download the app store version. It will ask if you want to replace the beta version

On May 8, 2019, at 12:25 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, if we don't get another beta soon before this built expires, then how does one revert back to the app store version? Have two ideas in mind but wanted to know the correct way.

1. Just download over the top of the currently installed beta version from the app store and once done, restart device.

Or:2. Delete current beta, restart device then proceed to install app store version.
Been a while since doing this, so  having a reminder of the correct procedure would be really appreciated. Just in case, Kosta and Ashley aren't able to get a new beta out in time before this one expires.

Happy typing to one and all!☺️

Daniel