Re: Sounds

Harry Bell

Alan, you were quite right! The mute button was the culprit, as you guessed. Now working fine. Thank you all!

On 17 Apr 2019, at 21:35, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Harry,

I'll add to what Chuck just posted. Are you sure you didn't inadvertently
flip your phone's mute switch down or forget to unengage it? I know the last
time I had a problem with FlickType not clicking when entering data it was
due to this.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Harry Bell via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:08 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Sounds

I've just deleted and then installed it again and now I do get haptic
feedback as I type. No clicks though: should I get sounds as well as haptic
feedback?

On 17 Apr 2019, at 17:49, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hey Harry,
Did you try a phone reboot? Toggle setting off and back on. Sometimes that
will do the trick. Delete and reinstall app to clear out what might be
affecting it.
Best,
JP

On Apr 17, 2019, at 9:37 AM, Harry Bell via Groups.Io
<ubupanoramix=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm using latest beta of Flicktype on my iPhone XS on latest iOS and I
hear no clicks as I type despite all such settings being on. With English
iOS keyboard, I do get sounds. What do I need to do to get my clicks back?