Re: Sounds

Harry Bell

I've just deleted and then installed it again and now I do get haptic feedback as I type. No clicks though: should I get sounds as well as haptic feedback?

On 17 Apr 2019, at 17:49, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hey Harry,
Did you try a phone reboot? Toggle setting off and back on. Sometimes that will do the trick. Delete and reinstall app to clear out what might be affecting it.
Best,
JP

On Apr 17, 2019, at 9:37 AM, Harry Bell via Groups.Io <ubupanoramix=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm using latest beta of Flicktype on my iPhone XS on latest iOS and I hear no clicks as I type despite all such settings being on. With English iOS keyboard, I do get sounds. What do I need to do to get my clicks back?