Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Take care of your little angel.

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 30/01/2019 à 19:57, FlickType a écrit :

Thanks, guys, in case you missed the update we sent out last week. Kosta has been working away at rebuilding the entire typing engine from scratch. It may seem like nothing is happening, but Kosta is working 18 hour days to get this done as quickly as possible. I've been swamped with our kids, our young baby has been sick for many days now with a lung infection, so we apologize that we've been more quiet than usual.

We'll keep everyone posted.

Warmly,
Ashley

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 09:47 AM, JP Shandra wrote:

Ashley sent out a note about a week ago. It stated that Kosta was doing some
changes on the backend. That can take time. They also have a new addition to
their family. Not to sound obnoxious, but be patient.