Re: What's going on with Flicktype?

JP Shandra

Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery of the lil one.
Best,
JP

On Jan 30, 2019, at 11:04 AM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

You guys take your time and don't let this stress you out. What you're working on will be awesome when we get it. What we have now works well and I use it constantly. I text all the time and don't even use dictation anymore because of how well this app works.

On 1/30/2019 12:57 PM, FlickType wrote:
Thanks, guys, in case you missed the update we sent out last week. Kosta has been working away at rebuilding the entire typing engine from scratch. It may seem like nothing is happening, but Kosta is working 18 hour days to get this done as quickly as possible. I've been swamped with our kids, our young baby has been sick for many days now with a lung infection, so we apologize that we've been more quiet than usual.

We'll keep everyone posted.

Warmly,
Ashley

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 09:47 AM, JP Shandra wrote:

Ashley sent out a note about a week ago. It stated that Kosta was doing some
changes on the backend. That can take time. They also have a new addition to
their family. Not to sound obnoxious, but be patient.