Re: Status of next version?

Hey, you guys just take it easy, get better and enjoy Christmas, who cares whether the next update comes now or in 2 weeks!

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:46 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Status of next version?

Hi Jessica,

Great question. Our family has been sick for the better part of the past few weeks and Kosta is still quite sick. He's anxious to get back to work as soon as possible, but will the App Store review team working limited hours it's hard to predict if we'll get an update in by the 22nd and whether it will be approved before they close down for the holidays.

Warmly,